- 8 oz bowtie pasta
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 3 large cloves garlic minced
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- grated fresh Parmesan optional
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil along with 1 tablespoon salt. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, but do not rinse the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, place the onions and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Add the olive oil and vinegar to cover the onions. When the pasta has been drained, add it to the mixing bowl and toss well. Add the tomatoes and spinach.
- Toss everything together to mix well and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Taste the salad and add more salt and pepper, as needed. Sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired. Enjoy!
- Source: https://barefeetinthekitchen.com/spinach-pasta-salad-recipe/
Share this Recipe