- 5 cups butternut squash shredded
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbso fresh sage minced
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded butternut squash, eggs, minced sage, salt and pepper. Fold in flour and add more if needed in order to hold fritters together.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat, and heat until the oil sizzles when a drop of water is added. Drop 1/4 cup of the mixture at a time, making sure to keep the fritters at least 1-inch apart.
- Cook about 2 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through and golden brown.
- When cooked, transfer them to a paper towel to absorb the excess oil. Repeat the procedure with the remaining mixture.
- Source: https://skinnyms.com/5-ingredient-butternut-squash-fritters-recipe/
Share this Recipe