Opening Day 2021
All COVID protocols we implemented last season will remain in effect as we continue to operate in a safe manner during the pandemic. We encourage all of our customers to read over our COVID protocols before attending the market. Please follow the link to our full list of protocols for more info: https://carpfarmersmarket.ca/covid-19-market-protocol/
Although COVID has changed a lot in the world, the foundation that our market was built on remains the same – connecting local people to an amazing group of local producers.
Here are some of the precautions we are taking:
- Wear a mask to protect fellow customers, vendors & market staff.
- Do not come to the market if sick or awaiting test results.
- Please respect social distancing. Give your fellow customers 6 feet of space when shopping and waiting in line.
- One entrance and exit to control the number and flow of customers in the shopping area. Please anticipate waiting in line when attending peak hours.
- Follow all directional signage while on the fairgrounds and do not cross any barriers or ropes.
- No food court or food court seating. All prepared food is take home only. No eating permitted on site.
We will be posting the list of vendors joining us for opening day in the days leading up to May 8th on our social media pages so please stay tuned! We look forward to seeing you all back at the Carp Market very soon!