A big ‘thank You’ to all who participated in our 2018 Carp Garlic Festival:
• the garlic farmers who worked hard to bring us some fabulous garlic
• the customers who have come to appreciate the quality and flavour of our local garlic, heading home with a year’s supply
• the regular Farmers’ Market vendors who went that extra mile to bring some exceptional products featuring garlic – bread, ice-cream, kombucha, jelly, dips, soups, sausage, hummus, dips, pickles and so much more
• the speakers and chefs, for a peek into their garlic world.
• our Garlic Festival Team: our Market Manager Ennio and his ground crew, the Tasting Table crew, the musicians, the Festival Tent crew, the Garlic Competition convenor and judges, the MC’s.
We would like to invite you back for our 20th Carp Garlic Festival in August 2019. In the meantime, please check out our regular Carp Farmers’ Market, happening here on the Carp Fairgrounds, every Saturday 8 am – 1 pm until October 27 2018. There will still be garlic available from our regular market vendors through the fall. The harvest season is at it’s peak, so there are lots of reasons to come visit every Saturday.
The Carp Garlic Festival Committee