COVID-19 Market Protocol
The health and safety of our customers, vendors and market staff are our top priority. In order to safely run a farmers’ market during a global pandemic we’ve had to make some changes. Please read on for the list of COVID-19 Market Protocols we have put in place. Be sure to read over everything before attending, as things look different this season.
Carp Farmers’ Market COVID-19 Market Protocols:
- Encouraging the wearing of masks to protect your fellow customers, vendors & market staff. Do not come to the market if sick or awaiting test results.
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the market.
- Please respect social distancing. Give your fellow customers 6 feet of space when shopping and waiting in line.
- One entrance and exit to control the number and flow of customers in the shopping area. Please anticipate waiting in line when attending peak hours. We ask that you make your purchases as quickly as possible so that other customers have a chance to shop too.
- Please follow all directional signage when on the fairgrounds. Do not cross barriers or ropes. These safety measures are in place to help the flow of customers through the market.
- When making purchases at the market the use of cash or credit/debit will be up to the individual vendor so please come prepared with both methods of payment. There is no ATM on site.
- Delaying the start time of the market to 8:30am to allow for extra preparation time for our vendors. Our vendor’s booths look different and you will see tables and ropes in front of displays to maintain physical distancing.
- Handling of reusable shopping bags is only done by the customer – vendors cannot put products into reusable bags. Reusable containers are not permitted at this time, nor are refills.
- Do not touch products. Our vendors will handle the products for you.
- No food court or food court seating. All prepared food is take home only. No eating permitted on site.
- No pets will be permitted at this time. Service animals are welcome.
- Please be patient & kind to one another. We are all doing our best.