COVID-19 Market Protocol
The health and safety of our customers, vendors and market staff are our top priority. In order to ensure a safe shopping experience for everyone please read on below for the COVID-19 Market Protocols we’ve put in place. Be sure to read over everything before attending, as things do look different this season.
Carp Farmers’ Market COVID-19 Market Protocols:
- Mandatory masks for customers, vendors & market staff. Masks must be worn at all times while in the shopping area and while waiting in line.
- Do not come to the market if sick or awaiting test results.
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the market including the entrance & exit.
- Please respect social distancing. Maintain 6 feet of space between yourself and others when shopping and waiting in line.
- No food court or food court seating. All prepared food is take home only. No eating or drinking permitted within the shopping area.
- Pets and service animals are welcome. Must be kept on a maximum 6-foot leash at all times.
- One entrance and exit to control the number and flow of customers in the shopping area. Please anticipate waiting in line when attending peak hours. We ask that you make your purchases as quickly as possible so that other customers have a chance to shop too.
- Please follow all directional signage when on the fairgrounds. Do not cross barriers or ropes. These safety measures are in place to help the flow of customers through the market.
- When making purchases at the market the use of cash or credit/debit will be up to the individual vendor so please come prepared with both methods of payment. There is no ATM on site.
- Delaying the start time of the market to 8:30am to allow for extra preparation time for our vendors. Our vendor’s booths look different and you will see tables and ropes in front of displays to maintain physical distancing.
- Handling of reusable shopping bags is only done by the customer – vendors cannot put products into reusable bags. Reusable containers are not permitted at this time, nor are refills.
- Do not touch products. Our vendors will handle the products for you.
- Please be patient & kind to one another. We are all doing our best.