Christmas in November
We’re excited to share with you that the Carp Farmers’ Market will be extending our Market season for two additional Saturdays this year – November 7th & 14th!
The health and safety of our customers, vendors & market staff remain our priority. These two November Saturdays will be our “Christmas in November” Market’s and will replace our traditional Christmas market in December. Both market days will be held entirely outdoors and we will continue to be operating under the same COVID-19 Market Protocols that have been in place all season. Please be sure to read over the protocols before attending (see below)
We will be sharing our vendor list in the days leading up to the market exclusively on our social media pages just like we have all season. Please note that these markets are only open to our existing Carp Market vendors.
We hope this news brings you some joy during these challenging times. Two more Saturdays to shop local at the Carp Market this year!
Carp Farmers’ Market COVID-19 Protocols
The health and safety of our customers, vendors and market staff are our top priority. In order to safely run a farmers’ market during a global pandemic we’ve had to make some changes. Please read on for the list of COVID-19 Market Protocols we have put in place. Be sure to read over everything before attending, as things look different this season.
Carp Farmers’ Market COVID-19 Market Protocols:
- Encouraging the wearing of masks to protect your fellow customers, vendors & market staff. Please do not come to the market if sick.
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the market.
- There will only be one entrance and exit to get into the market. Please follow all directional signage when on the fairgrounds. Do not cross barriers or ropes. These safety measures are in place to help the flow of customers through the market.
- Limiting the number of customers in the market at the same time. We ask that you make your purchases as quickly as possible so that other customers have a chance to shop too.
- Encouraging the pre-ordering of products through our vendor’s online platforms to maximize the flow of customers and minimize the number of transactions occurring at market. When making purchases at the market the use of cash or credit/debit will be up to the individual vendor.
- Delaying the start time of the market to 8:30am to allow for extra preparation time for our vendors. Our vendor’s booths look different and you will see tables and ropes in front of displays to maintain physical distancing.
- Handling of reusable shopping bags is only done by the customer – vendors cannot put products into reusable bags. Reusable containers are not permitted at this time, nor are refills.
- Please respect social distancing – stand 6 feet apart in lines.
- Do not touch products. Our vendors will handle the products for you.
- No pets will be permitted at this time. Service animals are welcome.
- Please be patient & kind to one another. We are all doing our best.